Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm Goin' Home!

YESSSSS!!!!!! The results are finally in! I get to go home tomorrow!!! I am so excited to finally be in my own bed, in my familiar surroundings.....
Well the results of my last test today (the "extensive bladder" tests that I previously talked about), came back completely and totally 100% normal. This is good! The only thing is that there is STILL no answer to why I have frequent urination problems! The doctors just have no answers for this. To be honest, it's all very frustrating. I mean, it's good that we eliminated all the "scary" things from the picture, but I am still left with having chronic headaches and frequent urination (which to be frank, it a complete pain when it comes to going through the night). It's easy for a doctor to say "Oh, I don't know what's wrong with you." but it's different from a patients perspective. I just wanted answers! Like I have said in earlier posts, YES I did get an answer that my headaches aren't due to the growth in my brain, they aren't because I have a messed up hormone system.... the list is honestly endless of possible "triggers" for my headaches.
Although I didn't get all the answers I was hoping for, I am really grateful to be able to have this experience. If I was never able to do this, I would be sitting back wondering "Hum.... I wonder if the doctors at the Mayo would have any answers for me." I am really very happy that nothing is seriously wrong with me, and that I didn't need any kind of scary surgery or something like that.
Thank you to everyone who read my blog, and who gave their support to me and my family in the past few weeks (and not to mention years!). I promise to update this blog every so often, so make sure to check back in the future!

.

2 comments:

  1. A really good post Courtney. I think you probably have more answers than you think. The information you have gained now will be added to in the future. Some peace of mind is a great value. Some of these issues will have to be drilled down further.
    Will be glad to see you back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so glad everything came back good. Answer to prayer! Im no doctor but have they mentioned any medication for you as far as your bladder problem? I forgot the medications name but I have taken it before for frequent urination. Its probably none of my business but it was just a thought

    ReplyDelete