Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mall of America!

Yesterday my Mom and I went to the Mall of America since we had a little bit of down time. I had such a good time! To be honest, it really wasn't all that different than West Edmonton Mall. There were definitely more high end stores, but other than that most of them were the same. My Mom and I went into Nordstrom (because the lady driving the bus told us that is where all the ladies like to go shopping), and man are the prices INSANE! We saw a jacket that was ON SALE and it still cost $1200!!!! It wasn't even that nice to be honest!  But other than that, the prices down here are awesome! Clothes are so much cheaper!
For dinner my Mom and I went to the Rainforest Cafe.... it is such a cool place! I wish we had something like that in Canada!
Today we are just going to stick around the hotel and have a lazy day. This morning we had a wicked storm roll through, we were actually on a severe thunderstorm watch and were instructed not to leave the shelter of our "home".
I hope everyone has a great weekend! My next appointment is on Tuesday so my Mom and I have to find something to do in the meantime. It'll be nice to take a break from all the medical stuff!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, Courtney, since I'm not a shopper I wouldn't go to Mall of America. But since you like shopping, you got to a cool place and I'm glad you had a good time.
    I went in the front door of a Macy's, but that was far enough. I'm sure you'll find something else to do for the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete